|Job Title:||Order Processing Clerk|
|Job Category:||Entry Level|
Roles and Responsibilities:
To be responsible for the day to day processing of order sales in the shipping department. Providing strong customer service skills and grave attention to detail. Inspecting quality of items being shipped out. Tag items and get them ready for shipping. Ensure orders being shipped are correct and cohesive with the sale order placed by customer. Ensuring placement and packaging of items align with the requirements set forth by AthElite. Place orders for shipping items as needed. Conduct Inventory of product on a weekly basis. Schedule Pick Up or drop off order to USPS.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school Graduate
- 1-year experience as an order processing clerk in a fulfillment center or similar.
- Able to type, read and write in English.
- Ability to use software such as excel, email, and order processing system.
- Must have reliable transportation as travel is required.
- Pass E-Verify Qualifications.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Able to operate a computer.
- (Preferred but not required) Previous experience fulling orders through Shopify
- Possibility for full time hours.